180 Day Limited Warranty
Grit products have a 180-day warranty from the original date of purchase, against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage (IE: scuffs, scrapes or snags) from regular use or damage caused from improper set up of the bag. Warranty is void if signs of misuse are detected. Warranty is void if bag has been altered or added to. Grit Inc. will supply the parts to repair or replace defective product at our sole discretion. Warranty is VOID if frame breaks when used as a seat or to support weight.
1. The retailer should make an attempt to repair the bag internally. Grit will supply any spare parts necessary if within the 180-day warranty period. We carry a wide variety of spare parts for most of our bags.
2. If the bag needs to go to an outside repair shop to be fixed, Grit will reimburse the retailer up to $25.00 to make repairs on a Grit bag, provided the repair was authorized by Grit, we receive an itemized receipt from the repair shop and it is within the 180 day warranty period.
3. Credits to retailers for defective products that cannot be repaired will be approved by Grit on a case-by-case basis. Credits will be applied to account and have no refund value.
• Contact Grit’s Customer Service/ Warranty Department by telephone or email.
• Provide a copy of the receipt / proof of purchase showing that item was purchased within the 180 day warranty period.
• Provide photographs, the manufacturer’s PO number of the bag and a detailed explanation of the defect * The manufacturer’s PO can be found on the inside of the bag on a white tag.
• Grit will issue a credit to retailers or replacement product to customers at our sole discretion.
All discontinued products have no warranty.
Grit Inc. PO Box 430, Tottenham, ON L0G 1W0
Toll Free: 1-855-674-GRIT ext. 227
Updated Policy August 2018