180 Day Limited Warranty
Grit products have a 180-day warranty from the original date of purchase, against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage (IE: scuffs, scrapes or snags) from regular use or damage caused from improper setup of the bag. Warranty is void if signs of misuse are detected. Warranty is void if bag has been altered or added to. Grit Inc. will supply the parts to repair or replace defective product at our sole discretion. Warranty is VOID if frame breaks when used as a seat or to support weight.Warranty Policy
1. The retailer should make an attempt to repair the bag internally. Grit will supply any spare parts necessary if within the 180-day warranty period. We carry a wide variety of spare parts for most of our bags.
2. If the bag needs to go to an outside repair shop to be fixed, Grit will reimburse the retailer up to $25.00 to make repairs on a Grit bag, provided the repair was authorized by Grit, we receive an itemized receipt from the repair shop and it is within the 180 day warranty period.
3. Credits to retailers for defective products that cannot be repaired will be approved by Grit on a case-by-case basis. Credits will be applied to account and have no refund value.
• Contact Grit’s Customer Service/ Warranty Department by telephone or email.
• Provide a copy of the receipt / proof of purchase showing that item was purchased within the 180 day warranty period.
• Provide photographs, the manufacturer’s PO number of the bag and a detailed explanation of the defect * The manufacturer’s PO can be found on the inside of the bag on a white tag.
• Grit will issue a credit to retailers or replacement product to customers at our sole discretion.
Grit Inc. PO Box 430, Tottenham, ON L0G 1W0
Toll Free: 1-855-674-GRIT ext. 227Email: email@example.com
Updated Policy August 2018
Bag & Equipment Return Policy
Return of any Grit product must be authorized before the shipment is sent back. Without an authorization the package will be refused, shipping and any additional charges will be the responsibility of the sender.
Returns will be evaluated on a case by case basis by GRIT Inc. For further details and or instruction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spare Parts & Accessories Return and Refund Policy
If there is any manufacturer's defect of your spare parts or accessories; you will receive a full refund of your purchase with a valid credit card statement. *All returns are subject to shipping costs.
Bag & Equipment Shipping Policy
Currently we are only able to ship within Canada to regular route destinations via Purolator.
GRIT BAGS are shipped by Purolator, your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout. Please note during covid-19, courier services have significantly gone up in demand and we cannot guarantee 1 day ground service to our customers at this time. All orders will be sent out by regular ground service only and may take up to a week or more given the changing landscape. We will continue to update this policy and all others as needed.
Spare Parts Shipping Policy
Our primary shipping service for spare parts is Canada Post. A postal shipping fee of $7.00 will be applied at checkout to all spare parts orders using “ground” services that take 5 - 10 business days from coast-to-coast within Canada.
1. “Availability”. Every product we offer is shipped on availability. If we do not have it in stock we will inform you at the time of purchase and the estimate time frame at which we will receive that product to then be shipped to you.
2. “Location”. All products will be shipped on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on the weekend it will be processed and shipped on the following business day. Excluding holidays.
If you are located in the USA and require spare parts for your bag please contact our Customer Service Representative at email@example.com.
Description and content for Item 4.
Description and content for Item 5.
Description and content for Item 6.
Description and content for Item 7.
Description and content for Item 8.
Description and content for Item 9.
Description and content for Item 10.